Services to european regions
We provide access to many European regions from the Géosel storage, as we are connected to the main pipeline networks (SPMR, SPSE, ODC (via SPMR)).
Product receipt and shipment
Receipt of products:
Our incoming product capacity is 1000 m3 / hour. The products arrive at Géosel through pipelines using the following infrastructure:
- SPSE : Société du Pipeline Sud-Européen,
- Fluxel : Fos/Lavéra port,
- Pétroinéos, Total La Mède and Lyondell Basell: industrial installations in the Fos/Lavéra zone.
Our outgoing product capacity is 1000 to 2000 m3 / hour. The products are transferred out of Géosel through pipelines to the following networks and infrastructure:
- SPSE : supply of refineries in the Fos/Lavéra zone, Feyzin (Lyon) and Cressier (Switzerland),
- SPMR : supply of South-Eastern French depots (Nice, Valence, Lyon, Grenoble) and Switzerland (Geneva, via Sappro),
- DPF (via SPMR): loading of trucks, wagons, barges, etc.,
- ODC (via SPMR),
- Fluxel: export from the Fos/Lavéra port,
- Total, Petroineos, Lyondell Basell: industrial installations in the Fos/Lavera zone.
Our operational availability
Géosel’s infrastructure provides full operational availability:
- Complete automatic cavern storage / transfer out management, pipeline transfers and ship loading/unloading,
- 24*7 control from an automated control room located on the Manosque storage site,
- Permanent monitoring with a rapid intervention capability by operators on the network stations when needed (Rognac, La Mède, Lavéra).